Tuesday, June 17, 2008

the mad hatter

I'm going shopping today! It feels a bit odd saying this but I'm quite excited because I really like shopping alone, and the past few shopping trips I've done were with my sisters and friends. I enjoy their company a lot but there's just something different about shopping at your own pace.


Anyway, I've been meaning to get my camera from the other house and post my outfits but it'll have to wait until tomorrow. I'm wearing a plain white shirt from the french connection,But seeing as how I'm shopping alone I've decided to wear a lowkey outfit -- I've been meaning chocolate-and-pink pinstripe city shorts, and my brown midheel havaianas with my favorite pink coach monogrammed hat and kenneth cole bag. That is my hat: its rather old so its not even in the coach website anymore! *blushes* but it tops off the outfit rather well and since i dont exactly live in a fashion-forward city it is still an attention-grabber!

And speaking of hats there are two new coach ones that i adore. The Tara hat, with the green trim and the Maude hat, which seems very coy despite of (or because of) its flower applique. Aren't they lovely? Unfortunately i've been spending so much that I can't just get them at the moment!! Im such a fan of hats that I've often wished I could be a milliner. Or even just live near a milliner!

No comments: