Friday, April 17, 2009

c'est tiptop!


a while since i've updated, and even then it's only to announce that i've blown away all my food money on topshop this weekend. it seems that everytime i go in i find something new i must have. last week i bought an electric blue corset top with oyster pleats like you wouldn't imagine. very look-at-me! and a darker blue chiffon tank top trimmed with black lace. yesterday i went back and bought a bright blue cotton scoopneck top with satin trim and a plum one for my sister, as well as a good white oxford buttondown to replace the one i've been abusing for years and a huge oatmeal pullover that will look so good with my skinny jeans and pumpkin ferragamo loafers. i was about to get the coolest madras top from topman, only to remember that i have to pay for my diploma and transcripts monday.

now, im copying my friend's kaplan dvds to save on the review classes. yes, quite. i'm skimping on my education so i can look good while studying. this makes sense only to a select few, of course.

No comments: